Radiance Cabin Question

Hello...My wife and i will be on the Radiance for the first time in December. This will be our 14 cruise and over the years, we have been in just about every room category, however, on this cruise, we are in a room that looks to me like the balcony setting is a bit different and I would like some information on it.

Even though we have been in a D-1 category before, this time, we are in room 9078, which is considered the "FAT" of the ship on the 9th deck. We have been told that these rooms are desirable because not only do you get the same sixe cabin as everyone else in D-1, but in this room and in the FAT of the ship area, no other cabin is on one side of your room, and the balcony is much larger than any other D-1 rooms because of the way the ship is designed. On the RCCL deck chart, it looks as though the balcony in this room is longer and wider. I do not know if this is a good thing or not, but we took a chance.

Any info anyone can provide on this particular room, or cabins in this same FAT area of the ship would be most helpful.

Regards,

Dave

Archived