spanish bay reef resort

weezi

at $84 a person I think you are correct. That is a lot of money. What all does that include? I'll bet you could go there on your own for WAY less. Also be aware that there really isn't a sandy beach there, it is an ironshore site with decent snorkeling.

<font color="FF6600">
if there's a way to construe my post as non-argumentative, please do so.</font>
Cruise photos on my [url="http://www.brobertson.org/"]Home page [/url]<font color="990066">
Spring Break was on the Grand Princess </font>21, March 2004
So when is the next cruise?

ok this is whats included:
For those guests wishing to escape the crowds, a day at the Spanish Bay Reef Resort is just for you. You'll be met at the pier and board an air-conditioned motor coach for a leisurely 20-minute ride through historic George Town and beyond Seven Mile Beach to the pristine marine park at Spanish Bay Reef Resort. On arrival, you will be welcomed with a refreshing frozen drink. Enjoy this secluded oceanfront resort facing the undersea world's renowned, North Walla snorkeling Paradise! Swim in the pool, relax in the Jacuzzi, swing in the hammock under the pines and soak up the sun. Your tour includes transportation, open bar, buffet lunch and use of hotel facilities including snorkeling gear.
I know i can get there on my own i called them and they said its a 10$ admission, but it doesnt include food and drinks, chairs & umbrellas.
i really want a nice beach, do you have any suggestions?

angela

If you really want a nice [I]sandy[/I] beach, don't go there.

Most of the hotels on 7 mile beach will rent you a chair. That $84 will buy a lot of drinks and food at one of these hotels too.

While I wouldn't dive with Red Sail, their [URL=http://www.redsailcayman.com/ gc_index.html]Web Site[/URL] does have some good information. They offer all kinds of water sports at several hotel along 7 mile.

<font color="FF6600">
if there's a way to construe my post as non-argumentative, please do so.</font>
Cruise photos on my [url="http://www.brobertson.org/"]Home page [/url]<font color="990066">
Spring Break was on the Grand Princess </font>21, March 2004
So when is the next cruise?

Archived