Anyone snorkel with Pat and Diane's in Freeport?

besillybehonestbekind

I'll be there in late June from Carnival Pride. It looks SO GREAT. My original plan was to snorkel one day without the kids (ages 6 and 2), but their website says family friendly--there are pictures of kids, etc.

http://www.snorkelingbahamas.com/tours/snorkeling.php

Anyone do this? Neither of my kids are confident swimmers. It may be the sort of thing I'd just appreciate more on my own, but I'd also love to give them the experience. Maybe just the 6 year old, even--but then I feel weird about leaving my little guy on the ship. Any advice?

And thanks, all!

Yes I did back in 2011 on the Fantasia and it was a great excursion! We saw so many tropical fish (many in our local Florida aquarium)and they were swarming me to get to the food I bought on the boat. People all seemed to have a great time using the slide into the ocean and my dh did the rock climbing wall. One couple we met said its probably some of the better snorkeling they have done and they have snorkeled in many exotic locations.

The boat itself had plenty of shaded areas and a grill where you could buy food or purchase drinks. Im not a strong swimmer and the guides made me feel comfortable, and there were plenty of kids who seemed to have fun. I would feel comfortable bringing my stepdaughter (7yrs) who is not a strong swimmer either. Its not a booze cruise type f atmosphere and was very family frendly.

Archived