Family Ocean View Pictures?

Hello Everyone,

Sailing on the Breakaway in December and am trying so hard to go "Dark" on the interior photos, except for cabin pictures. Would someone mind posting pictures of the family ocean view cabin when they become available?. Thanks in advance.

Samantha

looks nice and bright! Wonder how they set up for 3 more people in the cabin

There does not seem to be a couch in that room. And I see no evidence of a pulldown. Maybe they suspend a hammock from the ceiling? :D

That looks like an OA, megacruisa were you looking for a O1?

I'm not the original poster but i would LOVE to see photos of an 01 that sleeps 5 (actually only need to sleep 4). I know they have regular bed that may or may not split and a couch that sleeps two ..... guessing that to sleep 5 there must be a drop down bed.

They are on deck 5 - does anyone have a photo of video ??

Thank you so much for posting those pictures. However that cabin does seem to be the OA (forward facing) that are on the higher decks. Those are the ones that have the window seat.

The search continues!!

I'm not the original poster but i would LOVE to see photos of an 01 that sleeps 5 (actually only need to sleep 4). I know they have regular bed that may or may not split and a couch that sleeps two ..... guessing that to sleep 5 there must be a drop down bed.

They are on deck 5 - does anyone have a photo of video ??

Also looking for this! :)

Just off the Breakaway yesterday ... and for a fact ... the pics posted above are of cabin# 13100 (cat. OA).

I do have one of cabin# 5764 (cat. O1) ... however ... it's not the best quality ... but I'll try to post it anyway ;)

94525.29b97575ff48d956109b2b3ad9667417.jpg

There are 2 lower beds near the bathroom and entrance door ... then a double sleep sofa ... and a single pullman that comes down from the ceiling above the sofa near the picture window.

Thanks...that helps. The kids wanted to know where they were sleeping. Pic is small but we can figure it out. We're 4 cabins in that same area in July. How was that deck ? quiet ?

There are 2 lower beds near the bathroom and entrance door ... then a double sleep sofa ... and a single pullman that comes down from the ceiling above the sofa near the picture window.

Thanks...that helps. The kids wanted to know where they were sleeping. Pic is small but we can figure it out. We're 4 cabins in that same area in July. How was that deck ? quiet ?

Seeing the little photo posted is helpful ..... looks like the floor plan posted on NCL Breakaway site is fairly accurate. Here is link to Breakaway oceanviews - then you have to select category 01 and look at the photos and floor plan.

http://www.ncl.com/cruise-ship/breakaway/staterooms/2/oceanview#tab_detail

Deck 5 was extremely QUIET when I walked thru to see the cabins ... and portions of the hallways were also extremely WIDE ... even areas not near the handicapped rooms :)

Seeing the little photo posted is helpful ..... looks like the floor plan posted on NCL Breakaway site is fairly accurate. Here is link to Breakaway oceanviews - then you have to select category 01 and look at the photos and floor plan.

http://www.ncl.com/cruise-ship/breakaway/staterooms/2/oceanview#tab_detail

Absolutely ... there have great photos and floor plans ... and they are very accurate for the oceanviews (cat. OA-OX). However the pic for the O1 is not accurate ... but the O1 floor plan is true to the actual pic I took ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I sailed with my family on the 5/26 voyage. We stayed in an O1 cabin on deck five. I took plenty of pictures with the intention of posting them for all to see, however, my computer and memory card are not seeing eye to eye at this time. I did want to at least share that while the room is not overly spacious, we loved it! The layout is identical to the rendering. The two lower beds, then a sleeper sofa with the Pullman directly above. There was ample storage storage, and the bathroom was the largest we've had on a cruise. It was very quiet and we barely noticed any motion, although the seas were pretty calm. If anyone has any questions, I'll be happy to answer them.

• 7 months later...