Benefits for being a Gold Member?

So...do they send me a Gold coloured card that I can flash at people to make them move and/or obey me?

No, unfortunately, the gold colored card only comes after many cruises, or if you book a full suite.

No, unfortunately, the gold colored card only comes after many cruises, or if you book a full suite.

Yes, I didn't believe that we got different colored cards based on our status (platinum, diamond, etc.). Gold cards are reserved for the so-called cruise elite.

I'm only platinum and feel woefully inadequate when I read here about Diamond plus and Pinnacle members. But to the OP, don't despair. You can't become Platinum unless you're first Gold, so you're on your way!

Hi I'm Gold too ! -

I feel really special today because I printed my Baggage Tags in colour and Guess what? - yes they say GOLD ! on them and have a GOLD Colour - but you can also print them in Black and white, which isn't so exciting !

By the way how many points do you need for Rhenium ? ha ha love it !

Hi I'm Gold too ! -

I feel really special today because I printed my Baggage Tags in colour and Guess what? - yes they say GOLD ! on them and have a GOLD Colour - but you can also print them in Black and white, which isn't so exciting !

By the way how many points do you need for Rhenium ? ha ha love it !

I think Rhenium level isn't allowed to be discussed in public. I just received a call from RCCI asking me if I knew the poster and they swore me to secrecy....

Beware.....beware

I think Rhenium level isn't allowed to be discussed in public. I just received a call from RCCI asking me if I knew the poster and they swore me to secrecy....

Beware.....beware

Oh dear if I tell them will you have to kill me ! ;):(

At Rhenium Level, we get all sorts of things.

I get to drive the boat for a couple of hours.

They actually sail the boat up the St. Johns River to pick me up closer to home.

I'm allowed to walk by other tables and just take whatever I want off other people's plates.

I dictate the flavors of ice cream/sherbet each night... purely on a whim.

The captain comes and has his picture taken with me at my gala.

My room isn't even on the ship. They fly it in each vacation and mount it to the hull.

I can't wait to get to Rhenium Level! :D;)

At Rhenium Level, we get all sorts of things.

I get to drive the boat for a couple of hours.

They actually sail the boat up the St. Johns River to pick me up closer to home.

I'm allowed to walk by other tables and just take whatever I want off other people's plates.

I dictate the flavors of ice cream/sherbet each night... purely on a whim.

The captain comes and has his picture taken with me at my gala.

My room isn't even on the ship. They fly it in each vacation and mount it to the hull.

I think you should start a thread called C & A Rhemium Level so we can see how many people think its real ! Lol

Wait now, which is the higher level? rhenium or uranium? And what color are the cards?:cool:

Poncho is on the right path, so, I cannot speak to his bennies. However... I know what uranium can do. So, here it go!

Send $41.93 to Brigbound@cc.tex. In just 19 short weeks, your irradiated pin and coupon book will arrive. Your membership benefits start immediately as you will begin to lose unwanted hair (and maybe some wanted) as well as *develop some type of superhero power (individual experiences may vary).

*Management lends no authenticity nor veracity to these claims but encourages all members to at least try on and purchase 1 full-body, spandex 'super hero' outfit (with mask- we value your privacy) with a cape (in good taste).

**Management also reserves the right to revoke membership and deny your existence or any past affiliation at any time if you become involved in any vigilante activity that results in:

-you being captured by any group that includes the word(s) 'horde, darkness, doom, super-bad-evil, puppy kicking, or deathklok in its organization name

-you being the cause of widespread damage to infrastructure

-being cloned into an 'evil' version of yourself (complete with goatee)

-discovering your humble roots growing up on a farm were a lie to cover up your true, extra-terrestrial progeny

-you befriending a sidekick that starts his/her sentences with "Holy____, Batman!" despite telling him/her repeatedly that it isn't your name nor is it witty or cool to have a catchphrase.

Thank you for taking an interest in our program. 

Darn....I had high hopes of shouldering my way through a long lineup announcing at the top my voice "OUTTA MY WAY, GOLD MEMBER (Austin Powers?) COMING THROUGH!!!" :D

No Silly That's NOT TILL You MAKE DIMOND :p:D

Archived