Getting to string ray city in GC

jacketwatch

Sting Ray City isn't a place, it's a sandbar out in the ocean.

The only way to get there I know of is by boat. He can book an excursion from Carnival or any of the numerous private excursion companies like Captain Marvin's.

Not sure you will find any cabs that are amphibious in GC. May have better luck booking a boat tour with an outfit such as Capt Marvins. Its about $40.00 a person and they are located directly across the street from the cruise terminal.

We used Moby Dick which was excellent! Capt Marvin's boat next to us had way too many people on it which means less time for each person to handle the stingrays. Moby Dick was 45USD each but well worth it. Look on the website, send them an email, and they will be waiting for you at the dock to take you by bus to the boat.

Many people (including me) have had great experiences with Nativeway Watersports as well. When I did a tour with them there were only six people on our boat, compared to 50+ people on the ship excursions.

Archived