Bottled water packages on Celebrity

knomad

We are going to Alaska on the Celebrity Solstice in June. i want to pre-buy one of the bottled water packages for me. The premium package includes Evian, San Pelligrino, and Perrier, I think. I don't know what types of bottled water the standard package includes.

This is an issue for me because i have to follow a low sodium diet. Some bottled waters have salt added to them to improve the taste. Dasani,for example, has added salt. Aquafina does not.

Has anyone got the standard bottled water package . . . and remember what kind of water it was?

We are going to Alaska on the Celebrity Solstice in June. i want to pre-buy one of the bottled water packages for me. The premium package includes Evian, San Pelligrino, and Perrier, I think. I don't know what types of bottled water the standard package includes.

This is an issue for me because i have to follow a low sodium diet. Some bottled waters have salt added to them to improve the taste. Dasani,for example, has added salt. Aquafina does not.

Has anyone got the standard bottled water package . . . and remember what kind of water it was?

I believe aquafina is included in the Classic package. I remember my husband mentioning it. I prefer Evian water but he likes aquafina.

from website Premium Bottled Water Package

Enjoy the pure refreshment of Evian® still water, Pellegrino® sparkling bottled water, and/or Perrier® sparkling bottled water throughout your vacation. Perfected by nature in the French Alps, Evian replenishes your body and mind. San Pellegrino, sourced from three great springs in northern Italy, provides the ideal accompaniment to any meal. Perrier is bottled, carbonated mineral water from a spring in southern France. Show your SeaPass® Card at any bar, lounge or restaurant to indicate your participation.

There dos not seem to be standard water package.

bottled h20 is included in non alcoholic packages

http://www.celebritycruises.com/planAndBook/tabLanding.do?pagename=onboard_beverage_packages#onboard_beverage_packages_overview_tab/onboard/asrPanel.do%3Fpagename=onboard_beverage_packages_overview

I looked at Celebrity's site and the only bottled water package I saw was a "Premium Bottled Water Package" which included Evian as the still water and Perrier and San Pelegrino as the sparkling waters. This package is $12/night.

There are also non-alcoholic beverage packages which include bottled water as well as soda pop, espresso based coffees and other beverages. There are two types of these, the classic at $14/night and the Premium at $18/night. The Premium package includes Evian, Perrier and San Pelegrino but the classic package does not.

The brand of bottled water included in the classic packages will vary on different cruises. I've seen both recognizable brands, such as Gyser Peak, as well as brands I've never heard of before. I've never seen Dasani nor Aquafina on the crusies we've been on. I looked at some old photos and caught a couple brands in them including "Paradiso" and "Frasassi".

If you purchase the classic and are not happy with the selection then you can upgrade to the next level package on board by paying the price difference between the two packages prorated for the remaining nights of your cruise. If you are concerned you could also wait until you are on board and have a chance to ask about the selection, and read the labels, before you make a decision.

Thanks for the update on the water. I got Dasani confused with Aquafina. I do that sometimes and will mix the 2. My husband gets grumpy when I get Dasani thinking that it is aquafina! LOL

Thanks so much for your answers. I'm thinking about going with the premium package so I'll know exactly what I'm getting. I like San Pelligrino and Perrier. I've only had Evian once, but I remember it was good. I'll check the label on some in the store, but I think it's all natural and doesn't have sodium added.

This low sodium diet can be a real hassle sometimes!

Archived