Itineraries for QOS

They are??:confused:

Hopefully not, but our favorite AFT JS was open on the Granduer. I always have a back up cruise booked, just in case :)

Hopefully not, but our favorite AFT JS was open on the Granduer. I always have a back up cruise booked, just in case :)

I reread your post above. You capitalized The in the middle of your sentence therefore I assumed it was the start of a new sentence. You know what happens when one assumes!!:o:D

I reread your post above. You capitalized The in the middle of your sentence therefore I assumed it was the start of a new sentence. You know what happens when one assumes!!:o:D

:) I'm having a hard time adjusting to the keyboard on the Ipad. My fingers are to Fat :)

Hi Liz...we hope to sail on the QOS Inaugural.

Just waiting to get more info on dates and pricing before I get too excited.

I usually like booking b2b's now unless it is for a longer cruise and it will depend most likely the total cost of the sailings unless we do just the Inaugural itself and go on another ship from there.

Hi Bob, fingers crossed we shall finally meet on the QOS Inaugural :D

Glen posted on the Critters QOS Inaugural roll call that he and Sue might be coming along too ..if you come along too that would be 2 of the 3 Stooges on the ship...wonder where the 3rd one is these days :p:D

I would like to do a B2B on QOS...just gotta wait for the prices and confirmation of the date/itineraries and then it will be decision time.:eek::D

Take care.

Hi all,

What I'm most curious about will be the prices for the single balcony cabins since sometimes my DD cannot cruise with me and I can travel alone with a group of friends. The other prices would be for the new Spa Junior Suite cabins since the normal JS' will be grouped with the family style cabins. we usually like to book JS type cabins for our cruises. For our Freedom of the Seas cruise later this month, we are doing our first Grand Suite cabin. Very excited to experience the GS. Should be interesting to say the least. I won't do the inaugural unless DD wants to take a few days off from college. Otherwise we will sail April or June 2015 with friends. It's ALL good! :p:D

RCCL Northeast Bermuda/Summer Schedule for the QOS will be released in March/April 2014.

Not an official schedule, but it may very well look like this.

""Quantum of the Seas will sail out of Bayonne, New Jersey in Summer 2015 and offer 5-night Bermuda cruises on May 2,16,30; June 13,27; July 11, 25; August 8, 22, 2015. Quantum will also offer 9-night Bermuda and Caribbean itineraries on May 7, 21; June 4, 18; July 2, 16, 30; August 13, 27; 2015""

Where is this info from? Just a guess or did you read it somewhere? I would be very disappointment if there were no Southerns from May- Sept.

Where is this info from? Just a guess or did you read it somewhere? I would be very disappointment if there were no Southerns from May- Sept.

Sorry for your disappointment, lol

Sorry for your disappointment, lol

LOL. Why thank you.

I was just wondering how accurate this info was. or just a guess. But if the want to rearrange the itineraries, so that we can do the Southern for my daughter's graduation that would be great! ;)

nkipiki,

I was also disappointed and was wondering where the info came from or was it deduced using the information from the Summer 2014 itineraries to get to the 2015 ones. I am also hoping for some new itineraries on the Quantum so that we have a new ship and some other port choices.

Mary

LOL. Why thank you.

I was just wondering how accurate this info was. or just a guess. But if the want to rearrange the itineraries, so that we can do the Southern for my daughter's graduation that would be great! ;)

I'm in the same boat as you. We are celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary in June and wanted to do a 12-nighter. I don't know exactly where the Bermuda scheduling is coming from, but I think when you look at the St. Maarten dock schedule it makes sense that they will only be doing the 5 & 9 night trips to Bermuda for the summer. QOS is docking in St. Maarten every other week on a Monday for the May-Aug schedule, so it times exactly to take the place of the EOS itinerary. Disappointing for me... but then I've been looking into Bermuda more, so now we're thinking of doing a back to back for both the 5 & 9 sailings which will stop in Bermuda twice, once in Labadee, once in San Juan, and once in St. Maarten.

nkipiki,

I was also disappointed and was wondering where the info came from or was it deduced using the information from the Summer 2014 itineraries to get to the 2015 ones. I am also hoping for some new itineraries on the Quantum so that we have a new ship and some other port choices.

Mary

We will have a New ship in Bayonne but unfortunately with the same old Summer Itin. This same old Summer Itin ( past 7yrs for the EXOS) is very popular and profitable with fully sold out voyages at a premium. Bermuda/Easter Carribean voyages are RCCL Cash Cow here at Cape Liberty. Prices for 3 in a Cat D-1 are up at least 50 % in the last 5 yrs for the end of August.

nkipiki,

Mary

The Anthem will debut in the spring of 2015 maybe she'll do a southern itinerary during the summer. :)

BTW I can not longer see the cruising dates and itineraries on Cruising Power:(

Don't know why...they are still there...........Nov 23,2014 thru April 24,2015.

Where will she sail on March 28th or 29th 2015? Would like to go during European easter break.:)

March 29th would also be my daughter's Spring Break (most likely). Not sure if we want to book that 7 night Bahamas (assuming this might be the itinerary) or hold or for June 2015 and do the Bermuda/Caribbean run for my DD's HS graduation.

23rd Nov 2014 – 8 night Bahamas

1st Dec 2014 – 11 night Southern Caribbean

12th Dec 2014 – 8 night Bahamas

20th Dec 2014 – 7 night Holiday sailing Bahamas

27th Dec 2014 – 7 night Holiday sailing Bahamas

3rd Jan 2015 – 8 night Eastern

11th Jan 2015 – 12 night Southern Caribbean

23rd Jan 2015 – 10 night Eastern

2nd Feb 2015 – 11 night Eastern

13th Feb 2015 – 7 night Bahamas

20th Feb 2015 – 9 night Eastern

1st March 2015 – 12 night Southern Caribbean

13th March 2015 – 8 night Bahamas

21st March 2015 – 8 night Eastern

29th March 2015 – 7 night Bahamas

5th April 2015 – 7 night Bahamas

12th April 2015 – 12 night Southern Caribbean

24th April 2015 – 8 night Bahamas

We will have a New ship in Bayonne but unfortunately with the same old Summer Itin. This same old Summer Itin ( past 7yrs for the EXOS) is very popular and profitable with fully sold out voyages at a premium. Bermuda/Easter Carribean voyages are RCCL Cash Cow here at Cape Liberty. Prices for 3 in a Cat D-1 are up at least 50 % in the last 5 yrs for the end of August.

Thanks. I am happy for a new ship and have been on the Explorer many times on the existing itineraries. Like others just hoping the 8 night trip might be offered in the summer of 2015. It will not stop us from booking :)

The Anthem will debut in the spring of 2015 maybe she'll do a southern itinerary during the summer. :)

Tyron,

That is a good thought for the Anthem. I am pretty sure it will not sail from Bayonne and at the moment my DH can't fly so we are limited to driving to the ports. Maybe it will be based in Baltimore....highly unlikely, but I can dream!

Archived