May FTTF ships?

wezie

Yes, it does.

90% of the FTTF action takes place on shore.

Hmmmmmmmm, learn something new every day! :o

Personally, I would have disagreed with this thought as priority tenders, baggage to the rooms early (at least once it get's on board), cabin made up early, and the priority purser line are all things that happen on board, not on shore, but it's possible there is more behind the scenes on shore that we don't see. I just don't know since the only thing that happened to me on shore when I had FTTF with that a different tag was put on my luggage from the porter and FTTF had a different call over the loud speaker for boarding (right after diamond/platinum). Otherwise, everything FTTF wise happened on the ship.

Hmmmmmmmm, learn something new every day! :o

Personally, I would have disagreed with this thought as priority tenders, baggage to the rooms early (at least once it get's on board), cabin made up early, and the priority purser line are all things that happen on board, not on shore, but it's possible there is more behind the scenes on shore that we don't see. I just don't know since the only thing that happened to me on shore when I had FTTF with that a different tag was put on my luggage from the porter and FTTF had a different call over the loud speaker for boarding (right after diamond/platinum). Otherwise, everything FTTF wise happened on the ship.

Action may have been a poor choice of words. There is nothing involving FTTF on board that doesn't happen now. Rooms get cleaned, luggage gets delivered, the Concierge service line is already there and they already do priority tendering.

On the other hand, baggage handlers have to change how they prep luggage to be loaded, new check in lines and passenger holding areas have to be set up and staff trained.

FTTF is already on the Glory. I used it on our cruise a week and a half ago. :confused:

Glory is now cruising out of Norfolk, Va. for the rest of this month and no FTTF.

wow next week has turned into 2 weeks. i see corporate has thrown JH under the bus yet again.:rolleyes:

Bill

Maybe he'll write a blog about why he's so late announcing the new FTTF ships!

Sent from my iPod touch using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

We have booked the Fantasy for Jan 25, 2014. I have looked for FTTF on our booking but can't find how to pay for it? Is this something we book ourselves, or something our PVP has to do?

If available for your cruise it will be listed as an excursion under the home port. You only have to pay for one person which will include everyone in the cabin. You do not pay for each person in the cabin.

If available for your cruise it will be listed as an excursion under the home port. You only have to pay for one person which will include everyone in the cabin. You do not pay for each person in the cabin.

Thanks for the fast response! I guess it must already be booked for my cruise because I could not find it. Home Port is not a choice - only Nassau, HMC, and Grand Turk.

John commented on his FB page that he would reveal the next ship on Mon, which is tomorrow. Hoping for the Miracle.

As long as I get inspiration in the next 17 weeks I'll be happy!

Sent from my iPod touch using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Archived