Bahamas Marriage License

Has anyone filled out the application for marriage license from the Bahamas? I booked my wedding and they e-mailed me everything along with my contract and didn't really say anything other than the contract needs to be back within 30 days. It usually takes them a couple of days to respond by e-mail so I figured I would ask here and maybe someone else has some experience with this.

There are just a few things on it that I am not sure about.

1.) Age last birthday...if I fill this out today I am going to have another birthday before the wedding day so I'm not sure if it should be filled out like it is my wedding day or fill it out like I am applying for it today.

2.) For the witnesses, we have a matron of honor and best man and would like for them to also be the witnesses but what happens if we fill this out and then something happens where they aren't able to go? Will that hold anything up?

Sorry for the post...just hoping I can get a response faster than I can through Carnival!

Archived