NOLA ghost tour?

We will be in NOLA for our first time in February and thinking about the possibility of doing a ghost tour. I see there are several companies that offer tours, but curious if anyone has done one and if they would recommend it? It would be DH & myself and maybe another couple or two from our group.

Thanks in advance!

Jen

We did the ghost tour with Haunted History Tours last December. I enjoyed it. It lasts about 2 hours with a quick stop in the middle at the oldest bar in NOLA. There were a lot of people signed up and once you show up, they break you up into groups of about 15.

We didn't see anything odd, but they tell some interesting historical stories.

For anyone else who is curious, I would recommend it for adults only. Their website claims they are kid friendly but a few of the stories are not for kids ears.

The ghost tour is a walking tour. We had sidewalks everywhere we went. I didn't see anything on their website addressing wheelchair accessibility but I imagine it would not be a problem.

They do continue the tour even if it rains (as we experienced) and there were not a lot of spots to get out of the rain.

Archived