Transferring Deposit to Another Cruise

lhaddon

I have a question to ask to see if anybody else has ever had this same situation.

My sister is booked on a cruise in November (she has only paid the deposit nothing else). Something has come up and there is the possibility that she will not be able to cruise then.

My question is - is it possible to contact Carnival and have her deposit applied to another cruise instead of the one she booked? She isn't wanting to cancel just switch cruises.

Any information you can give would be greatly appreciated!

I have a question to ask to see if anybody else has ever had this same situation.

My sister is booked on a cruise in November (she has only paid the deposit nothing else). Something has come up and there is the possibility that she will not be able to cruise then.

My question is - is it possible to contact Carnival and have her deposit applied to another cruise instead of the one she booked? She isn't wanting to cancel just switch cruises.

Any information you can give would be greatly appreciated!

If she booked Early Saver, she will probably have to pay a $50 change fee. Otherwise, she should be able to switch for effectively no cost - cancel the one cruise and apply the deposit to a new booking (or Carnival will credit the deposit back to sis's credit card and then charge that card for the new deposit, same difference).

Archived