Conquest

Grungycat

5:45pm and 8:00pm dinner seatings in the Monet at the back of the ship, 6:15pm and 8:30pm seatings in the Renoir midship. Open seating breakfast and lunch in the Monet dining room.

I am on the Conquest in October, we have the 6:15 p.m. dinner time; can anyone tell me which dining room this is?
Make sure you understand - you can only REQUEST a dining time - you won't actually find out which time you have until you receive your S&S card at the pier. If you don't get the time you requested then you can ask to switch - see the Capers once on board.

PS - the Renior is a wonderful dining room.

Don't get me wrong - they are both beautiful dining rooms - it's just that we dined in the Renior the last time (wonderful food) and when reading reviews the people who state they had less than perfect food were in the Monet for late seating. When people stated that they had wonderful food I would inquire as to which dining room they eat and they would say Renior or early dining (including Monet). I plan to do a poll here soon to see what others thought. We pick early just because I like to give my stomach a chance to settle before the midnight buffet. :D .

Of course someone could come on right after me and state differently - this has just been my experience.

sea u onboard- we have the 8:00 -is the Monet not nice? Just wondered since you said the Renoir was a wonderful dining room!!

Both times I've been on Conquest was the 8pm seating in Monet. The dining rooms are the same and the food comes from the same kitchen. It's all good.

Both are beautiful dining rooms. Our group of 38 had early diniing in Monet and not one of us had a complaint all week. Our service at table 308 was wonderful and we had great, personable and friendly servers.... I am now partial to the Monet and will probably eat there again when we sail her down the road...

Archived