how How much spending money?

Estealvarado

My mom and i are taking a cruise to the greek isles and croatia. All of our meals, transportation, accomdations are included on the cruise. Were also paying for our excursions before the cruise. So how much spending money should we bring for 10 days?? This would just be for souvenirs or lunch. Any advice?

My mom and i are taking a cruise to the greek isles and croatia. All of our meals, transportation, accomdations are included on the cruise. Were also paying for our excursions before the cruise. So how much spending money should we bring for 10 days?? This would just be for souvenirs or lunch. Any advice?

For the 2 of you I would plan on at least 30 Euro a day..you can adjust that as you see fit up or down..you can use the ATM's.It is very hard to tell someone you don't know how much money they will need,and since you had no replies I thought I would jump in.The rule of thumb is take half the clothes you put out,and twice the money you think you will spend.Good luck.

Archived