Breakaway S6 2nd Bathroom?

vicnkojo

This is amazing news, regarding the full bath! I'm so eager to find out if this is the case on all decks, specifically 12904!

Me too! We're on deck 10 this month but in 12904 in March!

I am on deck 10 this coming sunday so I will let you know

I think they all have a full second bath, and they all have the same sq. footage inside (give or take a few according to the 2 different floor plans). Shaun 07 and gambee we're counting on you to solve the mystery!:)

I think they all have a full second bath, and they all have the same sq. footage inside (give or take a few according to the 2 different floor plans). Shaun 07 and gambee we're counting on you to solve the mystery!:)

Yes, so make sure you go to each deck and ask if you can come in and take pictures. :)

Oh, can you imagine! :D:D

I will pretend to be security and go to each cabin for a "security check"

There ya go!!! "Uh, hello. I have to check to make sure that your second bathroom is fully functional...and...let me just check to make sure your railings are on nice and tight. While I'm at it, I'm just going to snap a few photos."

HAHAHA!!!! :)

If I like a cabin better then mine I will just say "sorry but we will have to move you to deck 10 for security reasons". I like this plan. DOS here I come!

I thought I read somewhere that some were starting to think that the S6 was looking more desirable than the DOS, especially because of the location...less wind on the deck.

But then, there's the 3 bottles of booze. :)

I thought I read somewhere that some were starting to think that the S6 was looking more desirable than the DOS, especially because of the location...less wind on the deck.

For half the price of the dos you could buy many bottles of booze :).

For the price I think the S6 are great. But the DOS are in the Haven and in the S6 it's a long hike to use that area. That is the only negative I see.

For the price I think the S6 are great. But the DOS are in the Haven and in the S6 it's a long hike to use that area. That is the only negative I see.

We don't mind the walk. :) Probably need the exercise anyway. We put away waaaayyyyy too much food when we go on vacation.

I'll drop off my children at the splash academy and then make my way to the haven. Staying on the aft actually cuts down walking if you're doing this. ;) for us, only the DOS would be better than what we have but only because its just a short walk to haven. Would still be long walk everywhere else. ALSO, we'll need the extra exercise from all that food we're eating!! Lol

Hey...LOL, look on the positive side! The longer walk = more calories burned so that means I can have MORE treats!! ;)

Hey...LOL, look on the positive side! The longer walk = more calories burned so that means I can have MORE treats!! ;)

LOL Thank heavens from the aft to the aft elevators is a lot shorter distance than from the forward to the forward elevators. We were forward last week and it really was a hike to the forward part of the ship.

LOL Thank heavens from the aft to the aft elevators is a lot shorter distance than from the forward to the forward elevators. We were forward last week and it really was a hike to the forward part of the ship.

I thought about that when we were originally booked in the s7. Loooonnnngggg walk just to get to haven! There should be a staircase or single haven elevator! Lol

Archived