Tell me about the Magic!

We bought the 39.99 internet package, its was fine for facebook, skyping etc.. We one deck 1 and it worked great. No need to buy the 99 dollar package if you dont want to. Also, remember that the Magic is a "green" ship, we used an old walmart gift card to keep the lights on.

I agree with having to wear shoes on the outside decks. It gets burning hot !!

When were on they only had strawberry frozen yogurt one day so if you see it the machine get to it quick before its gone

The sushi was ok. I think they only have small portions at a time

Karaoke had potential but I was only there a few minutes, while eating sushi

Mongolian bbq was awesome

Also we didn't know until

The last night that you get most of the same dinner foods/desserts on the buffet that you get in the dining room

Any other questions let me know !

When were on they only had strawberry frozen yogurt one day so if you see it the machine get to it quick before its gone

They replace the vanilla frozen yogurt (my favorite) with strawberry every other day. This change was always made like clockwork on our cruise 2 weeks ago. I wish it hadn't been, because I only love the vanilla! :rolleyes: Don't forget that there is another "Swirls" ice cream station on the opposite side of Lido....one on each side, mid ship.

What movies were they showing at Seaside Theater? I'll be on her next sailing!

Let me think...only ones I can really remember is Maverick, Wyatt Earp, The Natural, and Wedding Planner. I know there were others though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carnival installed a hot dog stand up on the sports deck the 2nd week of our B2B last July. So we didn't get to try them, but I have heard the hot dogs are huge and awesome.

Couples can get spa access for the week for $249.00

Ask the photo people about specials.

Italian is awesome and free at lunch, but go early. It gets crowded as more and more people find out that it is free.

Water shoes a must for the slides. The steps are painted black and it gets HOT...

The Italian restaurant was almost empty when we boarded, so that was a good time to try it out. It was delicious, but the kids were anxious to explore the ship.

I loved the fresh, hot sandwiches made to order from the deli. The burrito bar was nice because there are plenty of options to create exactly what you want. I had them make me a beef and veggie fajita, with no beans or rice. I never tried the hot dogs on the sports deck, but my son had at least one a day for a snack.

The only complaint I have about the ship layout is that there's no outdoor walkway on the same deck between the aft pool/hot tubs and the lido deck and stairs to waterworks, so if you have children who like to move from one activity to another you end up walking through the buffet area, which is embarrassing if someone forgot a cover-up or shoes. We really liked the aft area, however.

The Serenity deck was a little windy and chilly most days because of its location and our weather, but even then it was cozy to curl up in a jacket with a good book and I never had a problem finding a comfortable spot, even when the weather got better. We never saw any real chair hogging anywhere. Although the lido was, of course, full by mid-morning when the weather was decent, there are plenty of other places to relax, including the aft area if you want to be by a pool.

There are so many comfy places to watch a movie and they have blankets at the hut for the chillier nights. We weren't thrilled by the movie selection because they were pretty much all movies my younger kids couldn't watch, but I think the selection has changed a couple times since our cruise. Someone recently posted the movies on the Dream, which may be the same.

I have the fun times, somewhere. Our scanner is currently out of commission, but I can probably answer any specific questions. I mentioned the illusionist and comedy/juggler. I also checked out the mystery (they give you the suspects and a brief story in the theater one evening), thinking I'd like to solve the clues during the week, but we not given any sea days to work on it and were way too busy on port days.

Archived