Any opinion,advice,suggesstions/reviews of cabin 1028 on Jewel.. All new...........

This will be an all new experience for us... We've never stayed so forward on a ship before and was looking for any reviews or opinions or any advice of this stateroom. Not sure what to expect being that close to the front of the ship. We've always stayed mid ship. Do you feel more motion at that location? We've also never stayed on deck 10.

I just booked 1028 for January 2007 for me and my DH. It is a handicapped room and I wanted to get it early. We stayed in 1028 on the Radiance in November of 2003 and loved it. The room is larger because it is handicapped accessible and the balcony is huge because of the corner. There is no tub, but a huge shower with a pulldown seat. Lots of extra room in the room and the door opens automatically when you push a button. I think there is as much space as in a Grand Suite, just set up differently.

We did not notice any movement problem being that far up front. It is very convenient to the front elevators. I must admit I would rather be by the cental elevators, but my DH has a lot of trouble walking and needs the HA room.

The only downside I can think of is that it is easy to flood the bathroom floor when showering, especially if the ship is moving a little. Just use a couple of extra towels to sop it up. THe bathroom is also larger.

I think you will love this room too! When and where are you going?

Archived