excursion question

We are booked on the 7/14 Breeze sailing. I am looking at excursions and the Canopy Adventure & Dunn's River Falls with Lunch shows that it starts at 12:30 and ends at 6:15, but the itinerary shows that the ship leaves at 6.

Is this correct? Why would carnival advertise an excursion that last longer than when the ship leaves?

We are booked on the 7/14 Breeze sailing. I am looking at excursions and the Canopy Adventure & Dunn's River Falls with Lunch shows that it starts at 12:30 and ends at 6:15, but the itinerary shows that the ship leaves at 6.

Is this correct? Why would carnival advertise an excursion that last longer than when the ship leaves?

if you go through the process of trying to book, before you pay for it, does it have a different time?

the benefit of booking through carnival is they won't leave without you... but maybe its just at typo??

if you go through the process of trying to book, before you pay for it, does it have a different time?

the benefit of booking through carnival is they won't leave without you... but maybe its just at typo??

I went ahead and booked it, considering that Carnival won't leave us. I'm assuming its a typo or they will shorten it enough to make it back on time.

Archived