Another vote for Sotos

stlewis98

Since I was the beneficiary of others advice here I just want to tell everyone that we had a great day in Grand Cayman thanks to Sotos. At $24 you really can't beat the price. They were promptly where they told us to meet them. One thing to be careful about is the time difference since they don't observe Daylight Savings Time. I had read about that here in advance so knew to be specific when asking about times.

We went out on a boat with maybe 15-20 people. The snorkeling was great and so were the guides. We didn't get to see the nurse shark that day (not sure I'm too disappointed about that icon_smile.gif but we saw the eels.

They run a very smooth and efficient operation.

I highly recommend them along with so many others who've shared on these boards.

Susie

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2004;5;9;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Mariner - here we come!!!!

Do they do an option of going to the turtle farm too? If so how much? I've got it in my head that I want to go to the turtle farm too and don't know how to do both. I know the buccaneer does it but I see so many good things about Soto's and the price is right.

Time remaining 'til Mariner of the Seas

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2005;03;27;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

I just checked their web site -

www.sotoscruises.com

and I don't see anything about the turtle farm.

But reviewing the site their photos, etc. do show exactly what we experienced - nice van, boat, facilities, etc.

You have a good amount of time at this port from the Mariner so you may be able to arrange the turtle farm separately. Sorry I can't be of more help on that topic but I'm sure others here can be.

The Mariner is a beautiful ship - you are in for a real treat!

Enjoy!

Susie

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2004;5;9;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Mariner - here we come!!!!

Archived