Preparing for 1st NCL cruise on the Pearl(late May)

haikou

Am going on the Pearl in a few weeks and am trying to plan for onboard expenses. I will have to buy a soda package for my daughter, will have to pay for the Bistro one night for the 2 of us, will have service charges at the end of the trip. What does the spa pass cover? I am interested in massages/facials etc and wonder what the spa pass includes? I also don't seem to be able to book anything online. Do I have to call to reserve shore excursions, spa treatments or dinner reservations? I see no buttons to add anything to my cart, much less check out and pay for things on my reservation ...

Have you done your edocs yet?

Finish your edocs and check in process and then you should be able to book your extras!

You should be able to prepay your daily service charge now so you have one less thing to pay for at the end of your cruise!

Sorry, haven't done the spa so can't answer those questions for you

Hope this helps

Someone else will be able to better answer about the spa pass but I dont believe it covers any massages or treatments- just the relax areas, pools, steams rooms or things like that. I really enjoyed the spa amenities but I was on the Epic and had a spa suite so that included access. I have considered getting the pass on my next trip. Its really nice to get away to a quiet, relaxing area. Even when full of people its still peacefull and spa like.

You will need to check into MyNCL.com then go to your booked cruise. Once there you can book excursions and pay for them online. You can do the same for dinner reservations as well.

I don't use the spa so can not answer that except to say it does not include massages etc

Are you aware, that you can carry soda's on-board with. NCL, has only Pepsi,product's. You can also pick up more at any port,and bring on-board. There is no limit, so i guess it's however many you want,or can carry. :cool: Much cheaper.

Enjoy your cruise. :)

Archived