Empress deck 6232 need cabin info..

Litewait

Anyone had this cabin? It's beside the elevator but has a longer balcony because it runs behing the elevator. Is it noisy?? Looking for next year. Would like the larger balcony, concerned about the noise though.

Thanks!

Happy Cruising,

Donna

what cabin is this ship on? Usually the "L" shaped rooms with the larger balconies sell out quick due to their size for the same price at regular cat 8A. They are a good deal and have not heard of any extreme noise problems. I tried to book one 8 1/2 months out and they were all gone!!! Booked an aft and now changed to corner...cant wait

If it was spring break...I would say do and don't take it...

I have heard that the noise is nearly non-existent, which is one reason to go with it.

Another reason is since it is a high-season, so it will be in high demand...you never know, it may go tommorow...

a con will be spring break it self...there may be rowdy kids playing on the elevators, or kids late at night playing in the elevators, and since the ship is full, people will be using elevators into the wee hours...with that said, go for it...do you like to stay up late?? that would be a big pro to commiting with this balcony...

is this cabin aft or forward? if it is aft, I would say go for it since there aren't that many people aft....

good luck

FYI~ It's more aft.

I have already emailed my PVP to book it in the am. I may transfer the booking if I can get a really good price some were else...

Thanks so much!

Happy Cruising,

Donna

Archived