Honeymoon on Carnival Spirit (Mexican Riviera)...any advice?

abcampbell32

Hi all...I am considering having our honeymoon on the Carnival Spirit in mid-November 2005. I previously took the Spirit on the Southbound Alaskan cruise and while it was a beautiful, the on-board activity certainly left alot to be desired. I knew as soon as we got off the bus to embark and saw a line of wheelchairs waiting that I might be in trouble :) I am hoping that a Mexican Riviera cruise might be a little more happening. Has anyone taken this cruise before?

My fiance has been on one cruise in the past, loved it, and really wants to go on another one. I have been on five cruises, mostly in the Caribbean. The Mexican Riviera sounds fun and different. I would like some input from people that have done a Mexican cruise before. We certainly want a fun ship. We like to have fun and are in our late 20's. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

congratulations on your upcoming wedding and honeymoon.

have you gone to the reveiw section and read about any trips to the mexican riviera on the spirit? im sure you will find out how the attmosphe is on the this cruise. have a great time.

I just did the Spirit Mexican Riveria in April, and it was mostly older people. I am 27, but an old soul, and it was fine. Some people my age that I met were extremely dissappointed. There were only about 6 people in the disco for the whole time. I usually love to go and have fun and party some, but none of that was going on the Spirit. However, it is my favorite of all of the CCL ships I have been on. I liked the Mexican Riveria cruise!!

we just did it for our HM on the 29th of May...it was GREAT! Dont know what you are looking for really - lots of partying or lots of "alone" time - either way, you can find it.

I HIGHLY recommend it!

Archived