Grand Suite on IOS

We've booked our first RCI cruise in September and have chosen a GS. I was wondering what difference that will make to us on the cruise. Thanks for any info.

Hi David it will make quite a difference.

I am also booked in a GS on IOS for 1st June and other than the obvious of a larger cabin, bathroom and balcony you get priority check in, priority seating at shows etc, full MDR menu for room service and access to the concierge lounge which is on the same deck as the GS and the concierge will help you with lots of things if you need help during the cruise and you can get breakfast in there (I believe) and certain food and complimentary drinks at other times. Sure I have forgotten things as well. If I can find the link for enhanced benefits of suite guests I will put it up for you :)

We've booked our first RCI cruise in September and have chosen a GS. I was wondering what difference that will make to us on the cruise. Thanks for any info.

Here are the list of suite benefits you will have:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/contentWithHero.do?pagename=enhanced_program_for_suite_guests

What are C&A points?

C&A means Crown & Anchor Society, Royal's loyalty program. You get points for every cruise you take, and the more points you accumulate, the better perks you get when you cruise.

Hi David it will make quite a difference.

I am also booked in a GS on IOS for 1st June and other than the obvious of a larger cabin, bathroom and balcony you get priority check in, priority seating at shows etc, full MDR menu for room service and access to the concierge lounge which is on the same deck as the GS and the concierge will help you with lots of things if you need help during the cruise and you can get breakfast in there (I believe) and certain food and complimentary drinks at other times. Sure I have forgotten things as well. If I can find the link for enhanced benefits of suite guests I will put it up for you :)

A Continental Breakfast is served daily in the Concierge Lounge. Cocktail hour is 5-8:30 with hot and cold appetizers.

What are C&A points?

From the RCI website http://www.royalcaribbean.com/cas/benefitsLoggedout.do You will earn 1 point for each night you cruise and those points double if you are booked in a JS cabin or above.

Thanks for all the information. We booked it for the space and were ignorant of the additional benefits.

That's why we did ours (GS on Allure). Once we got to checking on the benefits it just made it that much better. Cut the liquor bill to almost zero. Breakfast in a quiet calm area. MDR dinner on our balcony twice. Etc,etc. Totally worth it.

You will receive an e-mail from the conceiger giving you more information. You get to sit in the gold card areas, conceige can help with tickets for shows if required and a quiter place to eat your lunch and breakfast during the cruise.

Find the conceiges lounge shortly after boarding and meet the conceige. Ask question you may have of the areas for gold card access and meals. Every thing the other ppl tell you is also good.

Archived