Megatrain to Southampton

cruiser620

I'm trying to book Megatrain from Waterloo to Southampton on June 17. The website has never shown any trains for this date, even though it has trains before and after. When I emailed the company, they said they hadn't received a ticket allocation for this date yet. Is this unusual, or is it normal for certain dates to be delayed? Are there days other than Sunday where they never have anything available? Should I make other transportation plans or keep waiting and checking?

I'm trying to book Megatrain from Waterloo to Southampton on June 17. The website has never shown any trains for this date, even though it has trains before and after. When I emailed the company, they said they hadn't received a ticket allocation for this date yet. Is this unusual, or is it normal for certain dates to be delayed? Are there days other than Sunday where they never have anything available? Should I make other transportation plans or keep waiting and checking?

I looked for tickets for this train and could not find them either. The train company who serves Southampton is South Western Trains, and it is easier to book directly with them, or use "the Trainline" website.

I checked today for you and the cheapest single fare is £37.40 for June 17th.

I have also checked megatrain and their website is currently down. For the past few days, there have been problems accessing megatrain.com, and certainly the South Western trains megatrain link is not working at the moment.

Archived