Cruising January 2014

CrusingJoe

I think I may be living on ships during 2014. This may be an early form of assisted living...

Hubby and I board the Seabourn Sojourn Jan. 4 for 68 days from LA to Hong Kong. Two days in HK and then we meet up with a group of gay guys from Oakland for 14 days on Celebrity Millenium to Singapore.

Back to Oakland, then board the Queen Mary II for a crossing May 23 to end up in Paris. Then another crossing on the QMII to return from Hamburg to Brooklyn on June 22.

Think that's enough? There are still another 6 months to travel after that!

My better half and I will be on the Royal January 12-19. We've been on Princess before but this will be our first on the new Royal. Can't wait!

My freind and i will be on royal also and hope to meet some freinds,,,i guess we can meet at the sail away party....we have a 815pm dinner,,what time are you guys eating ,,I asked for a table of 6 or 8...The more the better I have learned on my other cruises

My freind and i will be on royal also and hope to meet some freinds,,,i guess we can meet at the sail away party....we have a 815pm dinner,,what time are you guys eating ,,I asked for a table of 6 or 8...The more the better I have learned on my other cruises

Hey there - we started a thread on the G&L rollcall come and say hello, it's a little more private LOL :D

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1843761

Cheers

Ken & Phill

Edited by KenC

My better half and I will be on the Royal January 12-19. We've been on Princess before but this will be our first on the new Royal. Can't wait!

I see you guys are from Olathe! My partner and I live in Gardner. We sail out of San Juan on Jan 19th. We'll be celebrating 17 years! :D

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Joe, you know us from our Princess cruise with Kevin a few years ago and this past April in Fort Lauderdale. Ken and I just booked RCL Majesty of the Seas for 01/20/14 to 01/24/14, they have a WOW sale with $50 obc that ends tonight. Art

Hi Art and Ken,

We booked the Radiance for January 17 sailing out or Sydney 15 days. sorry we wont be around. We have sailed the Majesty many years ago, enjoy. We just got of AOS on December from a 21 day cruise 3 B2B's. It's been a busy year for us. It was nice seeing you guys at Stables last October. Joe & Jim

• 2 weeks later...