Breeze 10288.......thoughts?

Just off the breeze last Saturday. We had rooms 10259, and 10261. We were opposite side and a little further down. We loved the location. We could of stood for being a little further away from the elevators/stairs, it got a little loud out there between 12 and 1 am but it wasn't too bad. You should be good with the location from the elevators, far enough away so you don't get the noise but close enough where they are right there. I like the lido because there is no elevator wait or stair climbing to get to the pool,chairs,lido marketplace. You can shoot right up the 2 outside stair cases to get to waterworks, and serenity... There is also a door to the emediate left once you walk thru the sliding door between the pool and the rooms, so you don't have to walk all the way to the elevator area and then back down the hall to your room. Just go left through the sliding door, through the other door and your room is right there.

We had cabin 10277 a couple weeks ago and never heard any noise. On the deck party nights they closed the large doors to the hallway. Loved the location will be hard to be anywhere else on the next trip!

I have cabin 10266. My DM and DS have the cabins to the right and left of me. Has anyone been in these cabins and have any feedback as well on them? Have been all over CC looking for info and have come up with nothing

• 1 year later...
I have cabin 10266. My DM and DS have the cabins to the right and left of me. Has anyone been in these cabins and have any feedback as well on them? Have been all over CC looking for info and have come up with nothing

Bump

Has anyone stayed in these rooms? We will be staying in 10266 and 10268

Bump

Has anyone stayed in these rooms? We will be staying in 10266 and 10268

Stayed in 10274 last year. Very close to your room location. I can not speak highly enough of the location. Very convenient to the Lido activities and no noise complaints at all. I would not hesitate to book the same location again.

Stayed in 10274 last year. Very close to your room location. I can not speak highly enough of the location. Very convenient to the Lido activities and no noise complaints at all. I would not hesitate to book the same location again.

I'm hearing great things about the Lido deck, just worried about the elevators, one of the rooms will be directly in front of the elevator lobby. How bad is the noise?

We have had 10278 for the past two years, and LOVED the location.

SUPER quiet location. Only foot traffic in that hallway is people with cabins there.

There is a big wooden door to get to the hallway, itself. And then a large sliding glass door to step out on the Lido.

The only time we heard ANY noise was if we were sitting on our balcony later in the evening and there was a deck party going on.

You will find it hard to go back to a NON Lido room.

The convenience is like no other. Enjoy!!!!!:D:D

10283 is our favorite stateroom out of 13 cruises. Super convenient. Quiet. It was easier to take our meals from lido to our balcony than to get a table. Just a short walk from the pool to your private bathroom. The atrium is steps away, balcony is private.

I'm hearing great things about the Lido deck, just worried about the elevators, one of the rooms will be directly in front of the elevator lobby. How bad is the noise?

10274 is located about half way between the elevators and the sliding door to the deck area and we had no noise issues there at all. I can't speak about the rooms right in front of the elevator lobby but if I had to make the call I would take that room anyways, it shouldn't be a big issue. :)