NOLA-Fulton Parking-full for June?

maldenmusic

Say it isn't so but I just checked and the Fulton garage shows that it is full for all of June and July. I can't believe it has already filled because in the past we were able to reserve just a few days before. Does anyone know what's up with this?

Say it isn't so but I just checked and the Fulton garage shows that it is full for all of June and July. I can't believe it has already filled because in the past we were able to reserve just a few days before. Does anyone know what's up with this?

Go to http://www.neworleansparking.com/parking.asp?item=FGP this will get you to the Fulton garage. You can book on line. I just booked for June. Hope this helps. Have you parked there before? This will be our first time here, thought I would save some money. Will the shuttle take our family of 5 and luggage if you know?

Go to http://www.neworleansparking.com/parking.asp?item=FGP this will get you to the Fulton garage. You can book on line. I just booked for June. Hope this helps. Have you parked there before? This will be our first time here, thought I would save some money. Will the shuttle take our family of 5 and luggage if you know?

Yes we parked there last year and it was fine. The shuttle was out front (had to wait just a few minutes) and they loaded my and my daughters luggage. When we got back the van was already waiting for us outside the cruise terminal. I booked online last year but I just checked again and no matter what day I type in it says they are full so I'll try your link. FYI-we parked up high last year and there were great views of the city so we got some good pics!

Last June we had 6 passengers and luggage in the van when we went from the garage to the terminal. Carried our own luggage down the elevator from where we parked and waited on the street with other customers for the van. Has something changed since last year?

Last June we had 6 passengers and luggage in the van when we went from the garage to the terminal. Carried our own luggage down the elevator from where we parked and waited on the street with other customers for the van. Has something changed since last year?

It does say limit 2 but I just thought we would all stay together if we can.

Archived