Apartment Suggestions in Barcelona

[FONT="Georgia"][SIZE="4"]How many in your party?

How many nights?

When are you going?

To get an idea of what is available and prices have a look here on [URL="http://www.tripadvisor.com/VacationRentals-g187497-Reviews-Barcelona_Catalonia-Vacation_Rentals.html"][COLOR="Red"][B]tripadvisor[/B][/COLOR][/URL]

[/SIZE][/FONT]

Thanks, Carol. I knew you would hear my cry! We are a family of four--two are adult children. I am looking at the Arago312 apartments. We are staying for two nights postcruise. I really like the Catalonia Catedral Hotel and Colon's sister is up there as well. We will be there June 24-26. Thanks!

[quote name='pinkroses']Thanks, Carol. I knew you would hear my cry! We are a family of four--two are adult children. I am looking at the Arago312 apartments. We are staying for two nights postcruise. I really like the Catalonia Catedral Hotel and Colon's sister is up there as well. We will be there June 24-26. Thanks![/QUOTE]

[FONT="Georgia"][SIZE="4"]I do not know much about apartments in Barcelona - there are only 2 of us and we always stay in a hotel. I agree that, for a family, it is often a good idea especially if you do not need any hotel facilities. It would, almost certainly, be cheaper than a hotel for 4 people.

I looked at Arago312 on the map. It is near Girona metro station which is on line L4 or a 5 minute walk to Passeig de Gràcia station which is on 3 metro lines and several suburban railway lines.

Have you read the reviews and looked at the traveller photos on [URL="http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g187497-d3457112-Reviews-Arago_312_Apartments-Barcelona_Catalonia.html"][COLOR="Red"][B]tripadvisor[/B][/COLOR][/URL]?

[/SIZE][/FONT]

Yes, I have. I think we will go with Marina View B and B. Comes highly rated on Trip Advisor and a good price. I really like the Pullman Skipper and the Hotel Colon plus one by the Cathedral, too.

Thanks! After looking at both suggested sights, we went with hotels and B and B. Didn't want to pay for cleaning as it required by some and didn't want to clean myself!! Maybe next time!!!!

Archived