Ports Visited by the QM2

first time cunarder

The last port on this voyage, Costa Rica, is a maiden call. QM2 has visited all of the others.

We were aboard for last year's July 4th cruise and the QM2 made her first ever stop in Newport, Rhode Island. It was a thrilling day as hundreds of pleasure boats motored out to take a peak at our grand ship.

The excitement was boosted another few notches as QM2 steamed into the harbor flanked by a battalion of small boats and yachts, all the while bellowing her horn as the crowds along the shoreline waved and cheered.

Cruiserking

First time Cunarder,

I can hardly wait to get back aboard the QM2, just to see that gigantic black hull towering up from the cruise terminal is a wonderful sight. This will be my third trip aboard, my gf's second.

Very excited to be spending 12 days aboard this mighty vessel and particularly happy about the 7 sea days, always the most sublime days of a cruise in my opinion. Whereabout is your cabin. We are up on deck 11 for the second time, had a lovely stateroom there this past March 9 for a Caribbean Cruise.

I shall also be interested to see what the changes look like following QM2's drydock in November.

Cruiserking

Archived