entertainment on the Sun

bump - Come on, someone must know!

Perhaps it would be easier if you could list the shows you DID see, and someone can tell you if they are still there NOW. There is no way to predict the future in 2006, but at least you can see if things have changed in a year.

Great Idea - Thanks! We saw Cirque Pan, Encore Mr. Producer, Que Noche and Great Adveture Showtime. Of course the comedy/ variety acts would be different so I am not concerned about those. My kids told me they would love to see Cirque Pan again and I guess I would, too. I just think it would be nice if there was a little change up in the other Jean Anne Ryan shows.

Great Idea - Thanks! We saw Cirque Pan, Encore Mr. Producer, Que Noche and Great Adveture Showtime. Of course the comedy/ variety acts would be different so I am not concerned about those. My kids told me they would love to see Cirque Pan again and I guess I would, too. I just think it would be nice if there was a little change up in the other Jean Anne Ryan shows.

If you can wait until after Thanksgiving, We will be on the Sun then, so I can tell you exactly which shows have been replaced.

Hi There,

The three productions will stay the same. When the cast left it was for a cast change over. The three major shows for the Sun will remain the same...Cirque Pan and Encore are awesome productions and Que Noche is a real hot dance show.

The Cast will be different but the shows will be the same...

Cheers,

Hannahsdad

Archived