Crown and Anchor Question

Scenario:

My kids and I are C&A Gold Members

They are probably going on a trip with their dad before our next sailing together.

They may become Platinum before me (SO UNFAIR).

So for our next sailing together, I'm assuming that we would get Platinum because we are all in the same cabin.

But let's say we do another sailing without the kids after that (and we are still GOLD)... does the Platinum status stay with us, or is it just for the sailings we do with the kids?

Does that make sense?

Scenario:

My kids and I are C&A Gold Members

They are probably going on a trip with their dad before our next sailing together.

They may become Platinum before me (SO UNFAIR).

So for our next sailing together, I'm assuming that we would get Platinum because we are all in the same cabin.

But let's say we do another sailing without the kids after that (and we are still GOLD)... does the Platinum status stay with us, or is it just for the sailings we do with the kids?

Does that make sense?

Your level is determined by the number of points you have, not who is sharing a stateroom with you.

If your residence address is the same as the Dad, then you should be linked in Crown & Anchor and you will both have the same level.

Archived