Super shoppers Rick & Hector and the Victory

Stags14

We were a group of 4 on the Victory and had an awesome vacation. The ship got to most ports fairly early, but made us get a great early start to everyday and definitely maximized our vacation.

The staff on board were unbelievable and eager to make our and everybody's vacation as relaxing and trouble-free as possible. Rick and Hector (super shoppers on board) who our friends met on a previous cruise were on board as well. When I say these guys know anything about everything to do or buy in port it would be an understatement. They were great company, and gave us awesome advise on where to get the best deals from cab drivers to jewlery. We've been fortunate enough to keep in touch and plan on booking another cruise soon and will be sure they're on board.

If you have any doubt on what cruiseline to travel with I would say Carnival 100%. This was my third cruise w/ carnival and I wouldn't book with anybody else. And not to mention the food was excellent, and if your still hungry after dinner... get another entree! My friend got 2 entrees every night we were on board... filet, prime rib, lobster tail, lamb... you name it. And if you do travel w/ carnival, definitely look out for Rick and Hector and go to thier excursion meetings... you'll be thankfull you did, and you'll know everything you need to know about any stores at port afterwards and where all the deals are, and they have them for each island! So be sure to attend and get ahead of the game when arriving at port. And if you like martini's... try the super shopper martini that Hector "designed"... you'll love it.

Party of 4 from CT

The entire crew was great....My son now calls Ronan, (the asst. cruise director) His best friend.....He even named his towel elephant after him.....Hector was a riot....I only had one opportunity to talk to Dana and that was in the elevator...he seemed very nice.

Archived