Question about 1st gen. Voyager Class

Hey All, just a quick question about the 1st generation Voyager class (Voyager, Explorer and Adventure). I have sailed both Voyager and Explorer as well a Indy and I have to say I really like the Balconies on the newer generation ships due to full glass on the balcony. Now I understand that the new generation and Freedom class have the balconies outside the superstructure, does this mean that the rooms or the interior of the ships have more interior space? My guess is the balconies are around 5ft deep which would give the room more space or did they just make the interior of the ship more spacious?

Just wondering....:confused:

Hey All, just a quick question about the 1st generation Voyager class (Voyager, Explorer and Adventure). I have sailed both Voyager and Explorer as well a Indy and I have to say I really like the Balconies on the newer generation ships due to full glass on the balcony. Now I understand that the new generation and Freedom class have the balconies outside the superstructure, does this mean that the rooms or the interior of the ships have more interior space? My guess is the balconies are around 5ft deep which would give the room more space or did they just make the interior of the ship more spacious?

Just wondering....:confused:

According to Royal's website, the balcony staterooms on Mariner (2nd Gen Voyager class) are about 20 sq ft larger than the same categories on Voyager. The JS category on Mariner is about 33 sq ft larger than the JS on Voyager.

Archived