Aft or Foward

Just wanted to ask about Voyager of the seas we are going on 14 day cruise to asia have a choice of aft junior suite deck 7 or js forward on deck 9 . From pics i have seen it seems the view is a bit obstructed from the aft cabin

Thanks

Just wanted to ask about Voyager of the seas we are going on 14 day cruise to asia have a choice of aft junior suite deck 7 or js forward on deck 9 . From pics i have seen it seems the view is a bit obstructed from the aft cabin

Thanks

I would say fwd on deck 9. Better to be higher in my opinion with no obstructed view.

Been on Liberty two weeks ago and had a JS on deck 7, 7712 it was. The view was a bit obstructed but not that much and we loved the possibility to look both sides of the ship.

I consider that the aft JS on the Voyager are the same as Liberty and the obstructed view as well.

I would go for the aft JS without a doubt!

Thanks

Do you mean facing aft or just aft as in towards the rear of the ship ??

Aft junkie here, I would take the aft cabin with the views even with some of the super structure you will look through. Do a seach on the internet with that cabin number. You might even go to the advanced search here on the CC board and find a poster that has a link to pictures.

The aft cabins are quiet, no hall traffic and you have a larger balcony.

I book cruises around dates that I can snag an aft cabin. Bonnie Voyager, a CC member, has some great photos of aft cabins.

Its cabin 7692 which faces aft

We have that cabin booked on two cruises on the Explorer and then a back to back on the Adventure. It's our favorite cabin! You are not right over the water, but when you're sitting back in your comfortable lounger the view is perfect.

For aft

Get 7388 or 7688 if you want better views and much larger balconies

They are deluxe not superior rooms though but less money.

Balcony has side view!

The jr suites rooms are 1 1/2 times or more larger

Balcony is half size or above mentioned

And you have partitions on both sides of balcony.

And cost more.

Archived