Impressed with Carnival Customer Service

I know most people post when there are problems with customer service but I just wanted to praise Carnival.

I've just received an upgrade to my cabin AND a £200 price reduction on a cruise booked with them for September.

Spoke to a really nice guy in the USA who spent half an hour on the phone with me and his supervisor getting me the best deal currently available online.

In contrast, I spoke to a woman in the UK this morning who wasn't helpful at all and said that any changes to my booking would incur a £450 cancellation fee!

Just goes to show that you shouldn't give up on getting those price drops (I wasn't booked as an Early Saver either!). Keep trying guys! :)

Always interesting how a single employee can change the overall impression of a multi-million dollar cruise line! :D

I'm also impress. Last week I faxed a request for SBC for CCL stock I have with the company.

With-in 48 hours I had an e-mail confirming my credit for my up coming cruise on June 9 on the Conquest.

Keep up the good work Carnival.

Archived