Carnival Magic question about balconies rooms 9481 and 9477??

Jut stayed in 9477 in April and its larger than the ones next too you. But you can hear them moving chairs early in the morning and late and night on the lido deck but people on the lido deck and not see into your balcony unless you are hanging over the rail.

I agree! 9474 and 9477 (the cabins next to the aft wraps) are the same DEPTH but they are WIDER than the cabins in between them. The deck plans on most sites make it look like the center cabins have larger balconies. We stayed in 9474 in March and have 9477 booked for March 2014. I like the deck 9 aft facing cabins because they are covered and I don't think anyone can see in from above.

And, there is a lot of noise from chairs moving early in the morning, it doesn't last long so I was able to go back to sleep.

I agree! 9474 and 9477 (the cabins next to the aft wraps) are the same DEPTH but they are WIDER than the cabins in between them. The deck plans on most sites make it look like the center cabins have larger balconies. We stayed in 9474 in March and have 9477 booked for March 2014. I like the deck 9 aft facing cabins because they are covered and I don't think anyone can see in from above.

And, there is a lot of noise from chairs moving early in the morning, it doesn't last long so I was able to go back to sleep.

So if the balconies are wider on cabins 9474 and 9477 does that mean the rooms are bigger also? In Aug my whole family is going on the magic and we have cabins 9477,9479,8481. Sooo basically what im trying to do is find out which of the 3 cabins is the best.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

So if the balconies are wider on cabins 9474 and 9477 does that mean the rooms are bigger also? In Aug my whole family is going on the magic and we have cabins 9477,9479,8481. Sooo basically what im trying to do is find out which of the 3 cabins is the best.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

It depends on if you want a cabin that is a little bigger or a balcony that is a little bigger.

The cabins in center are a little longer from the cabin door to the balcony door. The balcony is deeper than a regular balcony and the same width as regular balcony cabins

The cabins on each side next to the aft wraps have a balcony that is wider (the cabin is not wider...only the balcony). The cabins are almost exactly the same as all other regular balcony cabins.

I just stayed in room 9477 on the Breeze, with the same layout as the Dream, and I can tell you that the balcony is at least 40% bigger than other aft balcony rooms. It's the room next to the aft wrap. Not quite as big as the aft wrap, but definitely the biggest regular balcony I've ever seen or stayed in. Well worth the extra money. And the aft view is fabulous.

Hey Shine, we are in 9479 and 9477 in July, I will take too many pics and post here for you. The deck plan must be deceiving, b/c it appears that balcony and cabin on 9479 is larger than 9477; we will find out, I am taking my tape measure w/me for conclusive evidence!

• 2 months later...

Archived