Need help: Questions about clamshells on LSC/Coco Cay

damaskprint

It says $50 on the website and that it includes two chairs, but it also says $50 per person and it does not directly state that the price is per clam shell. So, my question is: Is it $50 per person (so that it would be $100 dollars for my husband and me) OR is it $50 per clamshell?

Also, has anyone rented a clamshell and was it worth it.

Hello!

I would very politely:) say that Coco Cay is Royal Carribbeans island. However, to answer your question, I would say that the $50 is a flat fee, not per person, based on experience from other cruises, though not RCC From what others have said on here, if you want one try to find one with vents otherwise they can get hot inside. I have never rented one because I love the hot sun! When i get too warm i just hop back in the water for a few minutes. But I can certainly understand why people rent them, the Carribbean sun beating down on you can be oppressive at times. Hopes this helps and, enjoy your cruise!

There are many spots with tons of shade and a nice breeze. I would recommend against spending the money on a clamshell. Coco Cay is quite pretty and there are shaded hammocks, large trees, small trees, and many areas that have a great mix of sun and shade, when you get off the tender go straight to the path and make a right. I think you will be wasting your money on a clamshell.

Hello!

I would very politely:) say that Coco Cay is Royal Carribbeans island. However, to answer your question, I would say that the $50 is a flat fee, not per person, based on experience from other cruises, though not RCC From what others have said on here, if you want one try to find one with vents otherwise they can get hot inside. I have never rented one because I love the hot sun! When i get too warm i just hop back in the water for a few minutes. But I can certainly understand why people rent them, the Carribbean sun beating down on you can be oppressive at times. Hopes this helps and, enjoy your cruise!

Some CCL itineraries include Coco Cay.

OP, it's one chair for $50. You can share with your husband. The cabanas are priced the same way ($xxx each person, when that's the flat fee for 4 people). It's just awkwardly worded.

Archived