Room under the Gym

greyx4

Help - we are going on The Freedom and would love a room on the Panorama deck up front. But the rooms appear to be under the gym. Our PVP says it shouldn't be a problem, but has anyone stayed in these? They look wonderful - but only if they are reasonably quiet. Rooms 1001 - 1004.

Thanks! :)

We had 1024 on the Liberty and you could hear dumbbells being dropped really late at night (we were told crew can use gym late at night) and early in the morning. Wasn't horrible, but it depends how light of a sleeper you are.

Help - we are going on The Freedom and would love a room on the Panorama deck up front. But the rooms appear to be under the gym. Our PVP says it shouldn't be a problem, but has anyone stayed in these? They look wonderful - but only if they are reasonably quiet. Rooms 1001 - 1004.

All PVP's are not created equal. ;)

We had a room under the treadmills and at first I thought it was just the rhythm of the boat engine until I realized I was only hearing it early in the morning at then around dinner time. It really didn't bother me though. Enjoy your cruise! :)

We stayed in room 1004 and loved this room. We did hear the treadmills once in a while, but it wasn't bothersome. This is a handicap room, so it is larger than most room, the bathroom is twice as big. Your window overlooks the deck and is an obstructed view, but at least you can check the weather in the morning. The website says the beds can't be converted, but they do. The only negative about this room was the temperature, it never cooled down enough for us, but guest services did provide us with a fan and that helped. Would definitely stay in this room again. But be advised, if someone that is handicapped needs this room, you can be bumped.

Go with the port side!

I've been in 1003 and 1004 on the sister ship, Liberty.

1004 was under the treadmills as previously noted, and I never heard them, even when I was certain someone was on one (because I'd seen it in use from the outside deck looking in). 1003 on the other hand is under the weights section. Avoid Avoid Avoid Why the dumbships can't re-rack the weights softly I really don't know.

Archived