Castaway club discount by mail

steph_512

Hi, we were on a Disney cruise in march. We didn't book on the boat. A few weeks a go we got a flyer/publicity from the disney castaway club. They were offering 10% disount on some cruise/stateroom. We didn't book again. We hope to get an other one of these later to book again and take advantage of a simular discount. Do any of you get these discount by mail ?

They appear rarely--ldon't count on seeing one of these mailings!

However, the way booking prices have gone recently, there is little or no advantage to booking far in advance. The booking on board benefits have decreased over the last couple of years and the number of cruises with "last minute" discounts has increased.

I too received one a year ago for the Fantasy offering us a cost of $4400 for four for a Verandah in Deck 9 for a 7-day cruise. It was a promotion for DVC members but neither did my brother nor friend receive this promotion who were broth DVC members. There was no catch to it. I had already booked a similar cruise on the same ship and they refunded me the difference of approximately $3300!!

Unfortunately, I have not received any more promotions or discounts.

Archived