Take onboard drink

buffery

Would it be ok to take onboard two wine boxes plus a bottle of champagne

Yes, at least so far.

Is it better to carry onboard or put in cases ?

I'd carry because the risk of leakage may be slight, but it's not zero.

Bon Voyage!

There should be no issue with you doing this. The official policy is that alcohol is not allowed to be carried on board, however it is Cunard's intention that this will not be routinely enforced unless safety and security are an issue. I would suggest that you put is in your carry on luggage, especially the Champagne to avoid any possible damage.

Have a great voyage.

Eddie

Carnival shares fell by 6% yesterday after a second profit warning.

Are you guys trying to ruin them.

David.

According to what I can find on the internet, the highest price recently was on Monday (high of £2413). It dropped on Tuesday to £2319 and by today it's down to £2247. However, if you go back a month it was £2300. I think this is all just normal fluctuation.

According to what I can find on the internet, the highest price recently was on Monday (high of £2413). It dropped on Tuesday to £2319 and by today it's down to £2247. However, if you go back a month it was £2300. I think this is all just normal fluctuation.

Your quotes are 100 times too high!

The price is quoted in pence on the London Stock Exchange, and it's £22.33 at close this evening.

Neil

Going back to the original question regarding taking alcohol on board, we were on a QV cruise, three weeks ago when both boxes and bottles of wine were carried on board both at initial embarkation and in particularly even more so when returning on board from port stops. I particularly took notice that nobody was challenged.

We shared a table with a couple who bought wine at each port stop throughout the 14 day cruise and stated that this was their normal practice and had done so for the last few cruises without a problem - hope this helps.....

Archived