Princess ezAir one-way possible?

Tweedy

I've always made my own arrangements when flying throughout the US to catch a cruise. However, next spring we are booked on a Tahiti-Vancouver cruise and though maybe booking through Princess ezAir would be the way to go. However, I have only seen information on roundtrip tickets.

My question is does princess ezAir also book one-way? We are located in Vancouver and only need to fly to Tahiti since we will be sailing back to Vancouver.

I've never used ezAir, but since you have to specify your home airport I would think it would notice that you're only going to need the one flight.

You may have to call Princess instead of doing it online, but there shouldn't be any reason why you couldn't do it.

It will be interesting to know how this works out.

Definitely call Princess to check. But first, get familiar with one-way fares directly through the airlines. Also read the sticky and recent posts so you know the pros and cons of cruiseline-arranged air.

The big caveat with one way cruiseline tickets is they *might* be selling you half of a roundtrip ticket while another customer is sold the other portion of the same ticket. If the fare is significantly below the one-way fares you find online, it could be what EzAir is selling you. There are significant restrictions and risks in that situation and it's important to make an informed choice.

Archived