2014 and 2015 Breeze schedules are here!!

KPfromCT

You are right, they are good ports, and they don't excite me either. We did Grand Turk, Curacao and Aruba last year and had the best cruise to date. We only cruise every two years with a large group of family and friends and they're not going to be interested in the same ports. I had an abundance of anticipation in waiting for them to post 2014 itineraries. And when I saw the selection, I actually felt like I had been let down. Weird...

its not weird. Even cruising with the same group every year as we do, we're about run out of itineraries out of FLA that aren't all repeats. I don't mind one repeat port, but not 3 of 4.

Should be interesting to see what happens with us in 2014..maybe time for an AI in Cancun...

If I wanted to go to Nassau, I'd just leave from a ship here in New York.

I don't get Carnival's obsession with including Nassau or Cozumel on every itinerary. :mad:

It seems like the whole month of November 2014 is missing. That is right around the time we would like to go.

Does anyone have any knowledge on why it is not there?

Never mind I found them

um lets see,

What about that new port Carnival was supposed to open in 2014 in DR?

Panama ports? Columbia?

I think 2015 is when it will be complete.

I agree I would like to see some stops in Columbia, Panama, maybe Venezuala, etc.

Holy high prices. :(. Was debating an 8 day on the Breeze next summer, but yikes! I should've started saving a long time ago for over $4200 for three in a cove!

Meredith

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Couldn't agree with you more. Same week, breeze cove balcony, 8 day, same itenerary, up $800 from last year. Not happy.

I may have missed something here but on JH Facebook yesterday, it was posted for the Carnival Breeze 02/28/2015 8-day Exotic Southern Caribbean Aruba, Curacao and Grand Turk with 4 sea days. Now I did a mock booking on Carnival's website this morning for the same exact date and the itinerary shows 8-day Caribbean St-Thomas, Antigua, Tortola and Nassau...What happened? I was interested in the first one since there was 4 sea days but now, forget it. Not interested...

Archived