OV 8546 on Rhapsody - any reviews ?

I was in stateroom 8542 last year and the noise from the pool deck wasn't bad at night. Occasionally you could hear some kids running around during the day. We were also on an Alaskan cruise so there probably wasn't as much use of the pool as there might have been on other itineraries. The biggest noise issue we experienced was actually from the bands performing in the centrum. My wife is a light sleeper and it didn't affect her sleeping at all.

We were in cabin 8046, directly opposite yours, we loved it!

There were only 2 of us, but plenty of room and the window was floor to ceiling, wall to wall, wonderful.

We sometimes heard music from the centrum late at night, but that was all, no noise, and minimal passing traffic.

You will love this cabin, have a great time!

we were in 8527 which was under the pool. No noise at night except when it was very rough and they were empting the pool and the water sloshed for about an hour. Some noise during the day but wonderful cabin. Highly recommended

I was in stateroom 8542 last year and the noise from the pool deck wasn't bad at night. Occasionally you could hear some kids running around during the day. We were also on an Alaskan cruise so there probably wasn't as much use of the pool as there might have been on other itineraries. The biggest noise issue we experienced was actually from the bands performing in the centrum. My wife is a light sleeper and it didn't affect her sleeping at all.

What type of music do they play in the Centrum at night? I hope not hard rock with a heavy bass.

Archived