Another Crown & Anchor Question!

Yes you can! Not only that, but if you book another cruise while on board you will get the shipboard credit applied to it.....When you arrive home, you will receive a welcome letter from the crown and anchor society.....Jill:cool:

Go see the C&A Loyalty Ambassador. Ask at the Customer Service desk where they're located, because it's different places depending on the ship. Wherever that it, they have brochures and can discuss future cruises with you.

I already have a cruise picked out for next year, but I'm going to book on our cruise this October to get the shipboard credit.

I am cruising in October in the Southern Caribbean on the Adventures of the Seas. I am thinking about doing a Europian Cruise on RCCL next year.

Approx what is ithe amount of ship board credit?

Thanks

I am cruising in October in the Southern Caribbean on the Adventures of the Seas. I am thinking about doing a Europian Cruise on RCCL next year.

Approx what is ithe amount of ship board credit?

Thanks

I think they were asking how much money the shipboard credit was. Not sure of all the amounts but it's $100 per cabin for 7 nights & I think $200 per cabin for 10 nights or longer. I'll know more about the longer ones after I book my Jewel Repo cruise in Sept.:D

Archived