Cardinal D's Park - anyone been there/heard about it?

karen2754

A few Grand Cayman websites give a brief mention of Cardinal D's Park. It's supposed to be a tropical bird sanctuary and small zoo. I'm trying to figure out if it's worth taking my kids there (7 and 3-1/2). Does anyone know anything about it?

Ok, what can I say about Cardinal D's???? Well I'm gonna start with SMALL PETTING ZOO...but you can't really pet any of the animals. It's mostly birds in cages and iguanas. There are miniature ponies and I believe MAYBE even one full-sized horse.;) I have visited Grand Cayman(to stay not as part of a cruise) many times and one time decided to check out Cardinal D's...I honestly think that your 7year old will be bored with it. I don't know where you come from in the US, but coming from Nebraska I guess we are "blessed"??? to see animals everyday...maybe that is why it wasn't much fun. I would say skip Cardinal D's and spend that $5 admission on snorkel rentals. Enjoy your trip!

Archived