Spa Services

Tomecruise

Go to "My Cruise Manager", and click on "Plan Activities", then choose "Spa Treatments". Then if you fill in the information using the "Narrow Search" on the left, it will come up with a list of the specific type of treatment and costs.

Unless this is a gift for someone else on the same cruise, I would wait until you're actually on the ship; you get flyers with deals (including GREAT combos!) with your Fun Times every night.

Go to "My Cruise Manager", and click on "Plan Activities", then choose "Spa Treatments". Then if you fill in the information using the "Narrow Search" on the left, it will come up with a list of the specific type of treatment and costs.

Unless this is a gift for someone else on the same cruise, I would wait until you're actually on the ship; you get flyers with deals (including GREAT combos!) with your Fun Times every night.

I don't think that page is available for people who haven't booked yet right?

Thank you for posting list of services. What is the difference between value and regular? What types of deals can you get on board?? What does everyone enjoy most??

I've never seen the regular/value menu; maybe the value is if you book more than one service?

Last time I cruised one of the specials was $139 for a combo that included a scalp and neck massage, full body, foot massage, and spa facial. The combos are my faves!

My parents gave me a facial as a birthday gift on our upcoming cruise on the Magic. I wonder if that will allow me to roam around the other spa amenities for the day? If so I might want to purchase one for my Mom & daughter so I'll have some company.

Archived