Early Saver Not Showing As An Option

MrPaulAR

Is there a limited number of cabins available or is it entirely based on advance purchase? I'm currently on the Pride and want to book the Conquest on the one way to San Juan on Nov 9.

I do see early saver rates for the Conquest for both the week after and before.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

I believe that Early Saver goes away 6 months to the day before the sailing date for 7 day cruises. I think its less for 3-5 day cruises.

It's actually 5 months for the longer cruises and 3 months for the shorter ones.

My next cruise is 150 days away and early saver rate is still showing up for our sailing so I am not too sure how they calculate when they remove it.

My PVP told me that the Early Saver pricing was not guaranteed to stay in effect up until the 3 or 5 month mark. It was driven by bookings, also. Most sailings do keep it, but there is no guarantee.

Maybe it's just me but with the introduction of Easy Saver, Super Saver & Super Duper Saver, I think the Early Saver rate is on it's way out.

I've looked at cruises for Oct. 2014 and don't even see Early Saver... :confused:

Archived