Our Crown Cruise June 12, 2005

Win1now

My husband and I are due to go on the Crown to Bermuda in a few weeks. Can anyone recommend the best excusions? We are particularly interested in snorkelling and the helmet dive. Will see Bermuda by bus by ourselves.

Also, can anyone give us an idea of drinks prices? We have a wine list, but would like to know prices of cocktails, beers and spirits, etc. Also. is there an all inclusive option on board?

Many thanks

I was in Bermuda in May of 2004 and will be returning in October of this year on the Crown. While I agree that the buses are the way to go, I must also agree that they do appear to drive fast. I would not let that interfere with my decision to by the three day bus pass! Every bus that I was on was full on nick's on the left side I assumed due to brushing past trees, etc. We felt it was simply part of the expience of the island. Which we all loved!

we too are going "around the horn" for Christmas & New Year's. Glad to see the positive posts. we will be in cabin 9005. if Goldryder would like to contact us, we're at captgeo@keysconnection.com. best wishes from sunny, but not too hot Florida.

You have an email :)

Nice to know there are more going on the trip, I look forward to meeting you aboard :)

There is a roll call somewhere for the cruise but it keeps getting lost amongst all the others.

Archived