Should I be worried?

Shadextrem

I was on Carnival's website to check for price drops on my cruise in January out of Baltimore. I went to the fare viewer and my cruise is not listed. I tried a mock booking and also my cruise and the one following my cruise are not listed as available. I checked on a couple of other travel websites and sure enough my cruise and the one following are not listed. My booking is still available to be viewed, but should I be worried about this?

It is the date according to my booking. I booked the cruise about 3 months ago now. I've even had a price drop on it already. My booking still says it's still active. I just can't find the cruise anywhere else now.

it may be sold out. When sailings are sold out they remove them from the list.. no sense in seing them if you cant buy any rooms.. i sail on this sunday and my cruise hasnt been visible for like 5 days

I was on Carnival's website to check for price drops on my cruise in January out of Baltimore. I went to the fare viewer and my cruise is not listed. I tried a mock booking and also my cruise and the one following my cruise are not listed as available. I checked on a couple of other travel websites and sure enough my cruise and the one following are not listed. My booking is still available to be viewed, but should I be worried about this?

FYI. I saw posts on the official Carnival forums in the Pride section where people said they have gotten notices from Carnival saying that the dry dock which was originally scheduled for Feb 2 has been re-scheduled for Jan 19

You should probably call Carnival

Anyone know what the second week for the drydock will be (January 12 or January 26)? I was looking at joining a group cruise on the 12th and want to know before I make a deposit.

ETA: Ahh nevermind. I looked it up. It will be out of commission for the 19th and 26th.

this is my thnking on this... they are moving ships about to get the dry dock additions they are doing since the problems they have had recently. All ships are getting these upgrades.

I wish they would get the schedule out for the drydocks for all ships so we can do alternative planning if necessary, and not have to wait or worry.

Archived