Luggagge Storage in Montreal

Does anyone know where one can store luggage for a day?

I am disembarking in Montreal but my flight home isn't until around 7pm. We have most of the day to explore Montreal. It won't be a hurried day trying to see all the sights as we have two full days prior to embarking to see Montreal.

My mom suggested possibily going straight to the airport and dropping off the luggage there and then going back to town? I've never done something like that before! It sounds like a waste of time although I don't know how long it takes to get to the airport on public transportation. (Surely not going to spend $40 each way just to take the luggage to the airport in a taxi).

Anyways, any suggestions would be great, otherwise we'll have to lug it around all day. Hope we don't have to do that.

Suggest you contact the cruise terminal directly to ask... they ma have some type of service already set up...or perhaps they know of somewhere that would be able to provide this service for you.

Iberville Passenger Terminal

Alexandria Quay

Montreal, Quebec.

514-283-7011

info@port-montreal.com

Archived